Hi! I'm Angie.
Most days you can find me: trying to not eat all the sugar.
I’m mostly known for: my hatred of birds
People often refer to me as: funny and pragmatic
I love serving the world by: I really need to find more time to serve the world. Right now I only serve my children so I guess I’m serving the world by not raising jerks.
The things I’m most passionate about are: being a good person and doing the right thing. I love to follow the rules.
I work with people who need help with marketing and want to try a more strategic and focused approach. I enjoy diving in to the mundane tasks that often slow business owners down. My goal is to help you delegate and structure your day so that you can focus on building your business instead of the smaller tasks.
When I’m not working you can catch me running. Well, not literally. I’m really fast. You’d never be able to catch me. I run as a hobby but I actually don’t enjoy it that much. I mostly run so I can eat junk food later. I also run after my two kids. My husband and I recently relocated our family from Wisconsin to South Carolina, so we can often be found at the beach, at the pool, or enjoying time outside with friends. And yes, I’m usually running there too.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
1. I have a largely irrational fear of birds. But the more I think about it, it may have something to
do with being chased by headless ducks my dad was butchering on our farm as a kid. Did you
know beheaded animals continue to live for a few seconds after the trauma? And those few
seconds can forever damage the childhood memories of a delicate little girl?
2. I have ridiculously long toes. They almost look like fingers. Which is good news for me if I ever
need a finger transplant. I’m my own donor!
3. I am of Dutch heritage and my husband blames all of my weird quirks on this fact. But in the
words of my father, “if you ain’t dutch, you ain’t much!”
4. I have 37 cousins on my dad’s side of the family. We all have the exact same ridiculously large
teeth. Which wreaks havoc when we try to take a group photo – the reflections are a menace to
5. I hate the color pink. Whenever I try to break out of my comfort zone and wear something pink,
it makes me crabby and ruins my whole day. If you see me and I’m wearing pink it’s probably
wise to avoid eye contact and immediately walk in the opposite direction.